Not only will you find details about your investments, there will be other functionality to further streamline how you can correspond with us.
Here’s what you will be able to access:
- Real time information about your current investments, including interest YTD totals, due dates, interest rates, LVR’s and valuations
- Monthly Interest Statements from 1 December 2018
- Annual Interest Statements from July 2019
- New Investment Letters, Investment & Compliance Certificates and New Investment Interest Statements from 1 January 2019
- Discharge Letters and Discharge Interest Statements from 1 January 2019
- New investment opportunities
- Ability to update your personal details
- If you have multiple investment entities, don’t worry, we will link them all to your login, so you can see information for all of your entities within one login screen
As always, we still love to hear from you, whether it be to discuss your current investments, new investments, what’s happening in the mortgage investment world or just to talk about the weather. This won’t change. We’re here to take your calls at any time on 03 9602 3477.
Important information on security:
Your information remains secure and is encrypted to the highest standards. If you make any changes to your personal details, we will always contact you directly to confirm those changes. Access Now and your information can only be accessed with your personalised account ID, your password and a one time SMS code each time you login.
What happens now?
In the coming days you will receive an email from us with your access code. You will need to store this number for future reference. In the 2-3 days following receipt of your access code, you will receive a password via SMS, direct to your mobile (if you haven’t provided your mobile number to us in the past, please contact us as soon as possible). You will now be ready to login. Each time new information is added to Access Now that is specific to you, you will receive an email alert, advising you of the new correspondence.
How do I login?